Monday, August 27, 2012

The Passive Aggressive Roommate Series

The "Do Your Fucking Dishes" sign is working quite nicely. Every time I get the urge to leave a dish in the sink, I see the painting and immediately feel guilty. The painting yells at me, "You made this bed, now sleep in it!" I want to make more signs for other tasks I tend to forget....like going to the bathroom in the toilet. Sometimes I forget where to go and accidently go on the carpet or in the fridge. I only go in the fridge when I can't even remember which room is the bathroom.

I am told this is a unique problem and I should probably seek professional help, so I made another sign that addresses an issue a lot of people have: remembering to flush the toilet.
            
Everybody Loves A Flush!
This is a great gift to give to a roommate that has trouble remembering to flush the toilet. It was meant to hang above a toilet in any bathroom. I even made it a soft yellow in case your roommate misses the toilet.

Although this is part of The Passive Aggressive Roommate Series, It is more passive than aggressive.  Your roommate will identify with the thrill of a royal flush which will cancel out any anger as a result of you calling him out.

I am selling the dishes and flushing painting together for a discounted price. If you buy them today I will even include a card. It reads: I don't know many things, but I do know that everybody loves a flush and you should do your fucking dishes. Also....hey it's your birthday! My lawyer advised that I include protective head covering in the package, so that is included as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment