Friday, August 10, 2012

Excitement about Excrement: An analysis

So I am new to this blog thing. Putting ideas that I normally kept to myself out for the general public to see is a very scary thing.

I am also tweeting key passages from my blog for the world to see. Today I used the line about poop/life and death trying to be funny. I was then retweeted by a friend "I don't think this makes any sense."

I immediately told the poop metaphor to my roommate. The flies on the wall applauded (they love anything poop related), but my roomie did not.

Maybe it doesn't make any sense, but in the heaping pile of garbage that is my brain it did. I am not going to try and explain what I was thinking.

Clearly far too deep.

So bad poop metaphors have lead me to the following conclusions:

1. I need an editor. Someone that will tell me if I am being funny, before I present myself to the world.

2. It has been a while since I was a pubescent boy, so I should no longer make jokes like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment