Thursday, August 16, 2012

I am posting twice today because I want to party* tomorrow

*play board games with my cousin after work.

let's get one thing straight: i am aware that my grammar. and' punctuation. is horrendous? if spell check were not, invented, spell check would also. be on that list,,,,,

Dont' worry; i have many Excuses for this.

but too bee honest...
Its pretty much; my fault.
i have done very little two challenge my Brain' upon graduating and my knowledge of the English language has diminished.

If my brain activity was a Cow', This is what it would look like:
Moooooooooooooooo!
I <3 homosexuals!
Please continue to eat at Chipotle! My life depends on it!

Posting' bad grammar, :on a blog is Like walking around with spinach in my teeth; please let Me know when i have spinach in my teeth! if you see bad grammar, tell me!

if a problem can be fixed constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. 

:until then i will refer to grade School english Textbooks and, this lovely website: 

No comments:

Post a Comment