Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Population Control

This is a painting of mine called Dog Flamingo Hybrid Getting Stuck By Lightning. It was meant to convey a message to the youth of America. No matter what type of person, dog or flamingo you are the 'lightning' of unplanned pregnancy can strike at anytime.

Since the painting is pretty self explanatory on it's own, I think any 16 year old will identify with the flamingo dog and reconsider unprotected sex.

This is why I am pushing to get this painting in high school guidance offices across the country.

I also think the prevalence of poison ivy as a house plant may also decrease teenage pregnancies. As a current sufferer of poison ivy, I am aware that this has made me completely undesirable to the opposite sex. Thus, if more teenagers had poison ivy, less teenagers would be tempted to have sex.

 I think every parent should do their child a favor and buy them a hanging poison ivy bedroom plant on their thirteenth birthday. Would you rather your child have poison ivy during his teenage years, or a baby/herpes for life?!  Do the math. Actually i'll do it for you:

price of calamine lotion < price of baby.

If you don't feel like buying your child a poison ivy plant,  your other option is to buy my dog flamingo painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment