Friday, September 21, 2012

Cover Your Medulla

In the spirit of the DIY movement, I have decided to make my own business cards. Although it took a lot of time to make them, it didn't cost anything. Fortunately, the price of time is still within my budget:


The Rap Strength Training Station on Pandora has been a great source of inspiration this week. Although it was meant to motivate three-hundred pound men to bench press mounds of metal, it has also proved to motivate new pieces of art:




This painting was inspired by lyrics in "We Takin' Over" by Dj Khaled. Please rap the following lyrics in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice: "I have more jewels than your jeweler. Touch and I will bust your medulla. That's a bullethole, it is not a tumor." This painting portrays a tenacious young man about to bust your medulla by throwing his jewels at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment